While analyzing the issues and forecasting future models of development, AFSS uses methodological tools that have been known to Western experts for many decades. AFSS combines various interdisciplinary approaches to the study of the future, such as political, economic, social, cultural, geo-political analysis as well as the consideration of such factors as mentality, history, regional conflicts, security issues and global trends. AFSS takes a careful view at all exiting variable and studies the risks and challenges to the predicted forecast. Finally, AFSS conduct various surveys, secondary data study, interviews, qualitative and quantitative researches for the purpose of full and complete study of the issue.
- VI National Essay Contest “Face to Face with Future Generations"
- The Chair of Azerbaijan Future Studies Society visited China and East Asian countries with Azerbaijani delegation
- 5th National Essay Contest “Face to Face with the Future Generation Award Ceremony
- "Azerbaijan Foresight" Future Studies Online Course 2014-2015
- “Summer Camp for Refugees and Internally Displaced Children of Karabakh Conflict” August-September, 2012
- Azerbaijan State of the Future Index 2011
- 5th Anniversary of Azerbaijan Future Studies Society and Award Ceremony